Stage 3 of the reference genomes project
The Stage 3 of the GAP Reference Genome Request for Partnership is now closed. The application form can be viewed here.
For more details on the GAP Reference Genomes projects, please click on the links below.
Pilot projects (initiated in Dec 2018)
- Acacia pycnantha (golden wattle)
- Telopea speciosissima (waratah)
- Areocleome oxalidea (spider flower) – project ended
Note: The extraction protocols used in the pilot projects can be found here.
Phase 2 projects (initiated in Oct 2020)
- Eremophila drummondii (Drummond’s Eremophila)
- Leucochrysum albicans (Hoary Sunray)
- Phebalium stellatum
- Solanum centrale (Bush tomato, kutjera) – project ended
- Thelymitra variegata (Queen of Sheba orchid)
- Wahlenbergia ceracea (Waxy bluebell)
- Xanthorrhoea johnsonii (Johnson’s grass tree)
Compilation of Sequenced Plant Genomes
The Genomics for Australian Plants (GAP) Steering Committee has put together a list with the following currently available information:
1. Plant Genome Assemblies supported by the GAP project
2. Publicly available Plant Genome Assemblies
3. Plant Genome projects in progress
4. Taxonomic gap analysis of Australian plant genome assemblies
If you would like to add your genome projects to this list, please contact the Project Manager (Mabel Lum) and Graham King.
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, Graham.King@scu.edu.au
Please find the most up-to-date Excel sheet in the following link: